Monday, August 27, 2007

Brady Bunch

I said in my last post that I would find a frustration to rant about. Well you know what I’m sick of… no, well let me tell ya. It’s people making jokes to me about the fucking “Brady Bunch”. It was cool for like 5 minutes when I was 10 and realized there was a television show that featured my last name. But shortly there after I realized the show was lame and yet everyone knows about it. It reminds me of the movie Office Space, when everyone asks Michael Bolton if he has a relation to the singer. It is tiring, especially when one of my coworkers, superiors, or elders, makes reference to the show and I have to put forward my best fake laugh. At least with my peers I don’t have to pretend and can just stare at them with a look that clearly states my feeling to that same old joke.

Ok, I feel a little better now.

5 comments:

Josh said...

Oh man, the anger! I like it, let it all out man!

Brody said...

It's not my fault...(sob) It's not my fault...

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is working for me, but you'll have to blog more frequently...you and I both know how boring my job is and now that the little one is less focused, I need someone who will be dedicated to entertaining me ie filling in the gaps of my pathetic attention span. So blog on!

Go Riders Go!

Anonymous said...

less focused? Was I ever focused? Hmmm, I never realized I was letting so many people down...

Anonymous said...

It's never easy to be the best Peewee. So many people to disappoint.