Friday, February 1, 2008

NEWS RELEASE – Brody to cease Top 10 effective immediately

That’s right, I think the Brody’s Top Ten has run its course and the Friday Top Ten will no longer appear on this blog. That is not to say that I might not have the odd Top Ten from time to time, but I simply have lost the drive to come up with one ever week. I should have known I couldn’t stick to this for more than a couple months. Plus, I sense that my loyal readers are tiring of it.

I am in truth concerned about the long term sustainability of this fair blog of mine. For after Feb 15th I will no longer be at this job of mine in which I can waste hours every week doing this bloging thing. What, am I supposed to do this on my own time?

I hope I can manage to still get up the odd post, but I don’t really know what the time demands will be once I become a fire putter outer in training.

This is just a heads up bloggerville, I’d like to ease you into this time of transition.

Signed,

I Want Respect Management.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am disgusted, you get me hooked on blogging and then you bail out. So typical!!!

Anonymous said...

Terrible. Simply terrible. Actually, you haven't posted a top ten list since like 2007, so you dropped the ball on this long ago my friend.

I was looking forward to top ten hotel hangovers.

You should do a finale top ten reasons not to do a top ten list.

I want my Indiano Jones trilogy back too. You are no longer deserving of it.

Anonymous said...

Terrible. Simply terrible. Actually, you haven't posted a top ten list since like 2007, so you dropped the ball on this long ago my friend.

I was looking forward to top ten hotel hangovers.

You should do a finale top ten reasons not to do a top ten list.

I want my Indiano Jones trilogy back too. You are no longer deserving of it.

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! Maybe all take over the top 10 and my first one will be on Why Brody Sucks? and then the number one reason will be because he took away the top ten. Yea whattya think of that!!!??!!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Tough crowd.