Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it time to pull the plug?

I am wondering if it is time to shut down this blog of mine. It has been fun, but in the past few months I just haven't been very inspired to write and every time I turn on my computer I feel guilty for not posting. I would just leave it dormant, but somehow I hate to leave my inner most thoughts just sitting on the world wide web.

I am sure there will be a overwhelming repose to tell me not to quit, but come on, admit it, I really have been doing a piss poor job. Plus the only things I have to blog about seems to be firefighting, the odd sporting event, and maybe an occasional rant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'd just Blog more you'd be happier about it. And really DM has useless musician blogs all the time fire, sports and rants all all better than those.

Anonymous said...

This is true.

Get angrier and rant. Or don't.

I've seen bloggers come and go and come and go and start a new blog and then not tend to it and soforth, so whatever you decide is fine.

As long as, like Mr. Mendes says, we can utilize other forms of communication such as text/email and should never have to talk on the phone.

Brody said...

I hate being a quitter. Good news is that has never stopped me from quiting before.

Anonymous said...

All great blogs must come to an end as I have proven!! Dont be afraid to quit and come back! Someo of the great athletes of all time quit and come back.