Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm not quitting you!

Fuck it, I am not quitting. I like this blog and no matter how pathetic it might be I see no reason to shut it down. I only have two months left of school and once unemployed I will be looking for things to do.

I do not however have much to say. But here are a few things I am excited about:
- NFL football starting tomorrow. F-ya. Go Vikings and go Practice Roster (my fantasy football team)
- JAM's babies ** please note that these items are in no particular order. I do not think football is more important than babies... Hockey yes, football no. :)
- that I only have 8 weeks of school left. Can't wait to get done and get a job.
- that I soon will get to use some of the stuff I have learned.
- I did the fire fit for the last time here at school. It is the worst 2.5 minutes I have ever experienced by far. Total and utter pain like I have never felt. Here again, I mean no disrespect to babies and deliveries
- in 9 days I will get to see my wife... and my new niece who arrived last Saturday courtesy my only sister in law.
- all the TV shows are starting again soon.
- that I still have a blog.
- the leafs traded Brian McCabe. aka. over paid bum.
- that the riders play Winnipeg again this week. haha. They suck. Go riders.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit. You couldn't shut down b/c who else would comment on mine and pee wee's blog.

In other notes I am also excited for JAM babies. I want them to be on the 19th, if they are not here we are taking Josh drinking that night to seal the deal. Unless there is hockey on.

Anonymous said...

Yay. Blogging. icely done.

Yay. Taking Josh Drinking.

Yay. Babies.

Football. I kind of like the Vikings. Mostly because of Adrian Peterson. They are my new Green Bay Packers. Not number one, but I can't cheer against them. Plus, should I ever go to a game, I assume it will be to a Vikings game.

Go Steelers.

Maybe we should start a pool for when the babies will be born, or perhaps which one will come first. Or what they will be named. My guesses are Henry and Henrietta.

Brody said...

atta boy, get on the Vikings bandwagon. We should totally go to a game next year...I am a little short on funds this season.

I am up for a pool, but should a c-section date be released or leaked it could cause some insider trading situations.

Brody said...

My bid is for the 23rd around 12:15... K so maybe I have insider information.

I am also very excited to see my husband in 8 days and to meet Bria Kamryn. I also love that you kept this going, this open outlet is good for you!

Anonymous said...

k, that wasn't brody... that was my post and I get the 3rd.

Anonymous said...

I could have told you the date was set for the 23rd. Either way it doesn't stand a chance when we take Josh out drinking on the 19th. Its a sure bet and its mine.

Whos Bria?

Brody said...

Bria is out new niece. Belongs to Mich's brother and his wife.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging. I'm so bored. I'm very interested in this baby pool idea :) The winner gets to guy me a whiskey!