Thursday, February 12, 2009

Enough of this lovey stuff

Ok, I have been a little sappy lately, I guess it’s just because I have been so damn happy. Well now I am going to get mad and tell you some things that piss me off. Know that when I wrote this I was all fired up and typing really fast.

First off, bad drivers…but I have been down that road many times before. See my first ever post.

Also, my cats right now. They won’t shut up. Mostly the male, is often drives me crazy. We have a bit of a feud, think Jerry and Newman. I am frequently calling him down..then I fell shame because I am tough talking a cat.

Entertainment shows. I like movies and all that stuff, but I hate how people can revolve their lives around celebrity gossip. (By the way, did you see Jaquin Phoenix on Letterman…wow. U-tube it.) Moving on.

CTV news Regina. When they chat and try to be funny it pisses me off. It’s embarrassing and I think they are a piss poor news team. I also watch CTV Edmonton and its like night and day the difference.

Evil forces. Take a pill.

ESPN. Show some God damn hockey once in a while.

Americans. Why don’t you like hockey? Take five minutes to understand the game and you will realize it’s the best sport out there. Well, better than basketball anyway.

Catholic Church. I won’t get into it.

Assholes. Why be a dick all the time. Try being nice. Asshole.

Ray Emery. He has all this talent, but won’t use is frickin head and now he is playing hockey in Europe trying to fight trainers who probably make $15/hour. I wish I had his ability and I would be in the NHL.

People who seem to hate cops. Ya, you hate them until you need them. You try doing their job. I am sure you just don’t like them because they give you a ticket or throw your ass in jail. As Jim Carrey put it in Liar, Liar…STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!

Repair Shops. Stop ripping me off. Have you no conscience.

Grr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's been a while. Nice job!

Damn Evil Forces, I hate them too! Why don't they just relax or something.

I totally agree with with the CTV News Regina. They are very awkward. I feel sorry for them.

Anonymous said...

I have a huge crush on Carla Beynon. She might be as sharp as a sack of wet mice, but I don't care. I once told our media people that the boss would only go to CTV for an interview if I got a date with Carla. These demands were not met, as I am quite low on the totem pole.

I hear she dates Lee Jones. What a jerk. Short little asshole.

I think Manny is completely lost and suffers from dementia. He is able to read a teleprompter, so can function at his job.

Good to see you still have some rage in you. Also good to see Zeddy and I (or brody posting as his wife) are not the only ones reading.

Anonymous said...

JOSH!!! Hi. Good to hear from you.

I will now remember that to get josh to comment I have to be angry. That is fair.

How old is Carla Beynon? I can't quite tell.

Derek Murdoch said...

I'm not sure. She won't return my phone calls or add Harvey Danger as a facebook friend.

Anonymous said...

Nice little rant, I SOOO get the Catholic church. I feel bad responding to your rants cause I like your sappy stuff better. Oh god, who is turning me soft?

Lindagplc said...

has 44,700,000 results and I'm sure that somewhere in the results you It is amazing how investors plough in large sums of their hard earn savings without first considering the risk involved in such investments. This dream indicates that you are a worrywart and you could be your own best friend if you'd give up nourishing yourself on gloom and start emphasizing the positive. Siberians are compact, small and docile compared to the fierce

Anonymous said...

Carla Beynon LOVES BIG COCK IN HER ASS !
Was nice & TIGHT, until 2 big blk cocks took turns stretching it ALL NIGHT. She swallows too.