Monday, February 16, 2009

Holiday Monday thoughts

Here are a few thoughts that I am having on this holiday Monday.

- I am very grateful for my freinds that came to our going away party. I might not have a whole bunch of friends, but I can say I like the ones that I have.
- I am especially thankful for JAM, as they really went out of their way (again) to make the Brody's feel special. Supper, heart shaped cake, booze, and refusing to let us lift a dish rag to help out. Thanks Jam, you are the best, I mean that.
-I am once again embarrassed at how drunk I was. I am now 27 years old, and once again do not remember coming home. I hate waking up with the feeling of not knowing what I said or did, and being ashamed at that fact. I used to think my antics were humorous, but now I only embarrass myself. Sorry for anything I may have said or did that was offensive. If i did nothing offensive or embarrassing, than thank god. I hope I didn't wake any babies up.
- I like the Olympic Team that Pierre Mcguire predicted on TSN, with a few minor changes. I would like to see Johnathan Toews instead of Shane Doan, and I would like to see Brian Cambell on the team, although I don't know who he should replace.
- I should be studying, but I'm procrastinating. I am very talented at this.
- 2 weeks to the day and I start my new career. Wow. It is almost here.
- Today is the one year anniversary of the day I left Mrs. Brody and went to Vermilion. That was not a happy day.
- I am still a little scared that we might now be making the right choice in moving. So much unknown ahead, and so much good stuff back here in Regina and south east Sask. I guess we well have to wait and see.
- Why won't someone by our house. I think its nice, i think the price is a least reasonable to the point where someone could give us an offer.
- Time to get some work done.
- happy family day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was a good idea to let you feed Adda her bottle. no worries though, her head is healing nicely. She still loves her unkie Tyler:)

Anonymous said...

Good lord. I hope you are joking.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't know what its like to be that guy.

That's why we're having a stag for you. It's also why Mrs. Brody won't let us take you home that night.

I don't think anything you've ever said is offensive.

Anonymous said...

I once made a derogatory comment about people from Moose Jaw. I think it was offensive.

I am bot excited and worried about what Saturday night will bring.

Anonymous said...

as you should be. mwahahahaha...mwhahahahahaha...