Monday, May 11, 2009

2 year Recap

So I have been thinking about how much had happened in the past two years in my little world. Here is a quick recap.
June 07 - got engaged
July 07 - booked wedding in Cuba. Played final senior baseball game.
Sept 07 - decided a career change was in order, applied to fire school. Helped move M and PW into their new house.
Oct 07 - got all my needed courses to get into school, including first aid, cpr, Air brakes, etc.
Nov 07 - Rider's win Grey Cup!
Dec -07 - Traveled to vermilion to go through testing/interview to get into school. Found out 2 weeks later that I got in.
Jan 08 - had possibley the best 2 weeks of my life in Cuba. Got married. Told work that I was quitting. Found out JAM was having Jambabies.
Feb 08 - last day of work at old job, earned last pay check for just over a year. Had wedding reception. Moved to vermilion and started school. Lived in a very questionable house.
May 08 - moved into more acceptable apartment, became a licensed emergency Medical Responder.
July 08 - Bizzy Stag - good times.
August 08 - Brizzy wedding, got to be best man and MC. Got a niece when the brother in law and wife had baby B.
Sept 08 - Jambabies - both of them joined us. Quickly fell in love with them.
Oct 08 - finished school. MC'd Grad ceremonies. Started hiring process for SCES.
Nov 08 - After being back in Regina for about 4 days, moved to Sherwood Park to practicum. More of hiring process for SCES including physical. Mrs got a year older and a new Saturn.
Dec 08 - finished practicum and moved back to Regina. Had interview and medical for hiring.
Jan 09 - Canada won another World Junior championship. Found out I got job, put house up for sale.
Feb 09 - Moved to Alberta. Had final testing and became a licensed EMT.
March 09 - Found out the Mrs. and I would be bring adding a new Brody to the clan. Saw first ultrasound - head looked normal size. Started orientation to SCES. Still working on selling house. Mrs also started new job
April 09 - Sis got married. Jambabies baptism. Sold house, and bough a new one. Told people about baby. Moved out of house, put everything in Alberta landlord's garage. Official induction to SCES. Got hit in the head by a very angry girl armed with a purse after the bar one Tuesday night.
May 09 - first days on the floor with SCES. Started blogging again.

You readers may not find this interesting, but I wanted to write it all out. Lots had happened, although I am sure I forgot a few important events. Hope for the next 6 months to be lower key...than it's baby time.

7 comments:

Josh said...

That's a crazy 2 years!

The TAM/MAT baby there, still has some growing to do, you'd better get that head sized again ;-)

Anonymous said...

The MAT anagram makes it sound like something on the floor that people walk all over. I bet Mrs. Brody is happy that its nor your head size.

MF said...

Yay for Brady Baby!!! B-B!

dm said...

I have no idea what the TAM/MAT baby means. I am a tad slow, so it may take some explaining.

Unregardless, you neglected to mention the leafs missed the playoffs during that busy time.

Let's hope Brady Baby is not born a leafs fan, nor an eskimos fan.

Brody said...

Josh and Michelle = JAM
Tyler and Michelle = TAM (or MAT when reversed). Keep up Murdock.

The Mrs. says a little prayer every night that the head will be of normal size.

If my kid cheers for the eskimos I will be sending him or her to leave in Sask with you PW. Until kid bleeds green and white, he stays.

dm said...

Your name is Tyler?

I prefer Brody and Michelle - BAM.

Or Zetner and Brod - ZAB.

C-LO said...

About time you posted a blog.....gives me something to do. I will be there soon enough...I bet you cant wait....LOL