Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Star Trek...

...was frickin AWESOME!

Not kidding. I heard it was pretty good, and it didn't disappoint. It's action from beginning to end, and although there was a small amount of confusion, it all comes together nicely. It felt like it was only about 45 minutes long, which usually means that it is good. Only part that was a little weird for me was the co-pilot with the bad accent- but you get used to it. It makes me wish I knew more about the history of star trek. Go see it if you haven't already.

I also saw wolverine and it was great too. Next movies that are must see have to be Transformers, GI Joe, and that District 9 movie looks very intriguing. On the fuuny front, Year 1 looks hilarious, and I want to see the new Tarentino movie where they kill all the nazi's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not want to support that of the Star Trek phenom. It is something that should have died years ago. However, when I seen the previews I laughed b/c it looked like they were trying to make it a credible action film. Think the new batmans and bonds. An due to your excitement I will view the movie if i can do so without financially supporting the Star Trek series.

Brody said...

haha. I always think of you M when I am discussing movies. I think it is a solid show and pretty decent entertainment for 2 hours. It wasn't exactly what I expected.

murdoch said...

There appears to be a stellar summer line-up of movies coming out.

This is at the top of my list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JO_zk5O36A&feature=related