Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Feel better about how much you paid for your home

Check out this place. It’s a 300 square foot home, dubbed The Little house in Toronto. On the market for only $173,000. My. God.

While I don’t know it for 100% certainty, I have heard a rumor that Journeyman is going to be cancelled. This is a great new series on NBC, the only TV show that I am watching right now since everything else is temporarily delayed until the writers strike is over. What is wrong with you people, why can’t more of you watch the shows that I want to watch. All the good shows (in my opinion) keep getting canceled and there is more and more crap on TV like “Dancing with washed up Celebrities”, or “So you think you can look ridiculous Dancing” or “ Deal or No wait, we’ll go to commercial again”. How about they cancel on one of the 6 CSI shows or one of the 27 shows about lawyers? It is just like last year when the Black Donnelly’s was canceled, and yet 9 new reality shows start up, like “Bring your Dumb Ass on TV and We’ll Ask You Questions from a Text Book and laugh when you don’t know who lost the Presidency in 1935.” What they hell is wrong with people.

At least I’ll always have SportsCentre.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sir. Amen.

Best rant today.

There is too much good tv that goes to waste. I think it's because most television viewers aren't smart enough to appreciate/understand it. Like when they cancelled family guy a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. That wasn't even really a planned rant, it just sort of came out. But I felt much better afterword. Now I just need NBC to start reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

Looks cute!