Friday, December 21, 2007

Top 10 Moments of 2007 – a look back at the my top 10 memories from what was a pretty great 2007.

10. Doing a back flip off the houseboat – While out in the Shushwaps I pulled the maneuver for first time. It might sound silly, but I was pumped!!!

9. Playing in the waves in Cancun – In the ocean, it’s hot, and the waves were huge. What’s not to love.

8. Rider home playoff game – when combined with the party the Murdock’s house, that was a great weekend. I can’t believe I am giving up my rider tickets next season.

7. The moment I realized that I was actually going to apply for Fire College – I have been thinking about it for years, and there was a moment sitting at home talking with Zentner that I suddenly knew that I was going to go for it.

6. Getting my new golf clubs – I got them the same day Michelle picked up our wedding bands. I won’t tell you which I was more excited for.

5. Getting the engagement ring – it showed up the afternoon before we were supposed to fly out to Banff. I don’t know what I would have done if it hadn’t come on time, it really would have messed with my plans.

4. Riders winning the Grey Cup – Been waiting a long time for this. It was great to be in Regina and share it with so many other rider fans.

3. Holding the Grey Cup in The Tap – And we thought we were just going to enjoy some wings and beer. Then the cups shows up and they put it at the table right beside us. Very exciting!

2. Getting notice that I was accepted to fire college.- Boo-ya! That was a big day!

1.Getting engaged – Of course this is number 1. I was nervous as hell, and I don’t remember what I said. I actually not even sure she said yes, she just called me crazy and put out her hand.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did actually said yes, after I called you crazy!

Anonymous said...

very nice year in review.

I concur with 3 of those top moments.

Anonymous said...

That's good to hear Zeddie.

DM - I'm glad that my getting a ring, getting engaged, and doing a back flip made your 2007 great.

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Wouldn't have been the same, I'm just glad I was able to be there for...wait...no, no, no, you've got it all wrong. It was waves in cancun, getting golf clubs, and getting into fire college. Ah, special times.