Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Life is good again.

Have a read of this article. As briz put it – only in Saskatchewan.

It is officially one month from Wedding day. (Que the scary music). I actually can’t wait. It is going to be lots of fun down there.

I’m not feeling very ranty today. Really I don’t have to much going on until after Christmas, the next 3 weeks should go by without too much stress. Although I am still worked up from the lat couple weeks, work should start to slow down heading into year end, and plans are in place to Christmas. Then it will be off to Cuba and two weeks of relaxation – mixed with drinking, eating, a small ceremony and many family and friends.

My testing in Vermilion went good last week – although it is evident that when it comes to standardized testing I am way dumber than I was about 7 years ago. That is the last time I did anything with Chemistry, Biology or Physics. That shit is hard. I should find out next week if I get in or not.

My car had a squeaky break. I freaking hate having to deal with vehicle maintenance. It would help if I new a think about cars. I always feel like I am getting ripped off when I take it in for repairs. Now there is a rant I might have to go on, the lousy, no good mechanics that always over charge for any work they do. And half the time it doesn’t even fix the problem. But I’m in a good mood today and don’t want to ruin it thinking about this.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were the folks protesting outside the leg yesterday. I was treated to 'we're not gonna take it' by Twisted sister multiple times. I was hoping it was the twisted christmas rendition of 'O come all ye faithful', but I don't think it was.

Your breaks are still fine. There is a little tab on there that squeaks when they get a bit worn, just bend it back and the squeaking will go away.

Anonymous said...

I am coming to your house Saturday morning and you can fix them for me. Deal?