Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guess who?

Well guess who came out to play Friday night? You guessed it, Taylor Brody. It all started out innocently enough, I went over to a buddies place for steak, planned on driving home after. The problem was that I grabbed a bottle of whiskey on my way over there. I have talked to several people who have pieced the night together for me, since I remember only about half of it.

Highlights of the night include:
- when approached by a girl who asked him to dance, Talylor told her "Fuck off, I am 37"
- While getting a drink with a guy from my class he complained that the booze seemed watered down. Taylor reached into the tip jar and took out some change and threw it in is cup, saying " There, that should make up for it". The bartender did NOT like that.
-While smoking on the deck, Taylor turned around to a group of guys who were apparently minding here own business and told them to shut up, then got back to his conversation.
-Taylor phoned one of the girls in our class to give him a ride home, then when she showed up he was amazed and said "how did she know we needed a ride"
-Stood on the street outside the bar and yelled "where the fuck are we!" (we were in vermilion on campus)


Those are only a few of the stories I heard the next day. None of it was REAL bad, but in the end I am embarrassed by the night, but my classmates have told me they prefer that version on me more than the sober one. They even said that we should give that personality a separate name. I told them he already has one…It’s TAYLOR!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Tyler better... I am not a fan of "smoking" Taylor, as a lot of you might know.

Dave said...

I disagree, Smoking Taylor sounds awesome.

Brody said...

Thank you Dave