Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What to blog about...

I don't friggin know, so I will just let my mind wander.

- the NFL is great. Did anyone see or hear about the Bronco's going for the two point convert for the win with 24 seconds left rather than kicking the extra point to force OT. Wow, very exciting stuff. I was not so excited about the Vikings loss to the Colts. Tough one.

- I met my niece Bria on the weekend. She as a little cutie. I even held her and she didn't break. Uncle Brody...has a nice ring to it.

- I am supposed to be studying but I have spend about an hour surfing the net. Damn facebook, normally it has little to offer me, but tonight I got in deep.

- i also didn't go to the gym tonight, which is pretty brutal. Can't start slipping now. Need to stay focused here these last couple months.

- anybody know anyone who lives in Sherwood park. I need a place to stay for 6 weeks.

- I got into the show "Rescue Me" It's pretty outstanding. Maybe just for a fire fighter wanna be like me, but I think that is some quality entertainment.

- Good story for you. My roommate tried buying some sort of kitchen appliance on Used Regina for $50. She got back a message that said" i would rather throw it in the garbage then sell it to you for 50 bucks" She showed it to me and we replied "Wow, that is rational thinking. If I offer you $1000 for you car will you drive it off a cliff? hmmm." I thought it was frickin hilarious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question any one of those would be fine.

Brody said...

It was a rhetorical question...but thanks.

Anonymous said...

oh you missed another highlight from the last week... got to eat at Chili's and once again when into a "too much Chili's comma"

Anonymous said...

More sports.

ps - the leafs suck!